Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Items Get Us Excited!

I'm not sure who gets more excited when a delivery truck pulls up me or our Chihuahuas. They bark out their enthusiasm and run to the door. So do I - run, that is, not bark. I love receiving new cobalt pieces. It feels like Christmas. You'd think that I get to keep it all for myself!

Yesterday, we received two new items. My husband and I were delighted with both, but Andrew clearly favors the large coffee glass mugs. I think he exclaimed something like, "Now we're talking!" I don't drink coffee, so I can't really relate, but he was beaming and said he wanted some of them. I just loved the dark cobalt color and the feel of the mug in my hand.


Laurie's Cobalt World Blog has moved. Finish reading this post at
http://www.cobalt-world.com/blog/2008/02/21/new-items-get-us-excited/

No comments: